Friday, February 18, 2011

Should I be Distressed or Not?




[Something has happened at our house, and we don't quite know what to do.]



I am a lonely little table.
I used to look like this.
Don't I look sad?


I got put in the corner, when my human lady started re-doing this room.
She says we are moving to a new old house.




You told her "YES".
So, she found some paint for me.



This is not a container of "Oops! paint", it is a custom sample.
The lady picked the color she wanted from 2,500+ paint chips, and the Lowe's guy mixed it.
Lowe's now sells 7.9 oz. for $3.23 of whatever color you'd like, in satin finish only.
This size is perfect for all the smallish projects she has around the house.
Click here to read about it.


When my human came near me with a paintbrush, I cringed.
It was cold and wet. Smelly-ish, too!




But, as my new clothes dried, my human comforted me with these words:
"You were born to be this color! You look amazing!"




She saw this picture in a on-line catalog--Pottery Shed or something like that...
and she thinks I look similar to this table now.



My lady was talking about scraping and sanding me off to look more like the 
beauty in the catalog.

But I wonder if I need it.

Here are some more mug shots to help you decide.





Can you help her decide?
Should she scrape and sand me off?

Should I be distressed or not?


Oh, I just love looking at myself in the mirror.
I'll bet you think this post is about me, doncha, doncha?



This is the room I live in, this is me before I was painted.


The bedding is this from Pottery Barn (will be adding throw pillows, etc).




P.S. This picture is going above this bed.
Cannot figure out what color the picture frame should be.

Anything but gold!
HELP!
What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
My Ping in TotalPing.com