Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Dust Has Settled




Can you spot the changes in my blog?

No?
Look again.

Over there?--------------------------------------------------->








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Keep looking!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.




How about right here?------------------------------------------>

Not seeing it?




Need some clues?



Here's the before:




Here's the after:




Can't spot the differences?




Okay, I'm a stinka.


It's not your eyes....there aren't any changes.
after numerous emails and contacting, etc., the designer that I chose
just wasn't working for/with me.

Maybe it's just not meant to be for now?
Bad timing?

I am actually relieved in a weird way, I can get back to my bloggy life.



I have missed writing!
I have missed you!



This was just a quick post to let you know I am back to my regular posting.
What a weird week!
I hope you're not disappointed.



In the meantime, you can look at and/or follow my new Pinterest Boards, 
if you like.



What is Pinterest?
Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by other people.
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.

View 's Pins on Pinterest

To join Pinterest, and make your own boards, you need an invite.
If you'd like an invite, come back and leave me your email address in your comment, 
and I will make sure you get an invitation!!


It's a whole LOT of fun!




Blessings to you and I'm glad to be back, even though I look the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
My Ping in TotalPing.com