Saturday, April 23, 2011

Antique Easter Postcards





Happy Resurrection Sunday!!

A few years ago, my daughter and I found an old photograph album 
full of about 200 postcards from 1901 -1910 at the Salvation Army.
I paid $6.00 for the album!!
I scanned some of the Easter ones to share with you.

If there's one you like- 
pretend you found it in your mailbox from me!






























The back of my card to you would say:

"I pray that you and your family 
will have a wonderful day,
living in the hope that because Jesus is alive
we too, can truly live.

PS. The weather is beautiful, here in South Carolina!

~Leslie"


At the crack of dawn on Sunday, 
the women came to the tomb carrying the burial spices they had prepared. 
They found the entrance stone rolled back from the tomb, 
so they walked in. 
But once inside, they couldn't find the body of Jesus.

~Luke 24:1-3





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
My Ping in TotalPing.com